Thursday, December 22, 2011

He blesses us abundantly.

The abundance of blessings that we constantly receive from God make me smile. His timing is impeccable and the blessings we receive are always exactly what we need at that given moment. From the smallest to the biggest things that we need, he always, always meets us there.

The reason why this was on my mind today is because I just got done having a coffee date with Brandi, a friend of mine, this morning! (Actually, a very recent friend of mine. We knew each other in high school, but both of us did something through YWAM post high school...so that's kind of what brought us together :) When I first got back home we talked about catching up over coffee and so we planned it, and, what do you know? Today, we spent a couple hours at Jericho Coffee talking about God and our adventures and our plans to come...and it was such an awesome blessing! God has placed a new friend in my life and is opening so many doors for the future to come.

I am so grateful for the way that God watches over me, and I thank him for all of the blessings that he places in my life, constantly. He has reassured me thus far, that with every decision I make in life--whether it be going to college or getting a job or going back to YWAM--he will always provide with what I need. Every step of the way is a big step, and I am overly happy that I get to take those steps with him. :)

I wanted to write this post on blessings because it is the Christmas season, (a season that many like to separate from the rest of the year--by making it that time 'once a year' to give, love, be jolly, and be grateful for what we have.) But I feel like sometimes we are all in need of being reminded of the blessings that take place in our lives constantly, and to remember to be thankful for them no matter the time of year. It's hard to always be grateful for those blessings when it seems that we aren't receiving them, or that God isn't providing. But, as I remind myself alllllll the time, God does know what he is doing and does know what you need when you need it.

Many crazy decisions have been made and many crazy things have been happening in this past month and a half of being home. But, seeing as my insanity has not been cured (kidding), it looks like the School of Evangelism is still currently on top of this crazy list of things to do. I am still in need of support towards this next school, and have exactly two weeks and three days until I need all of my tuition. Yes, that's right. I have until January 8th (or the 7th, more of less) to have alllllll of my tuition to go. Haha! No, I am serious.

God is good, eh? ...And slightly crazy? Yes, but that's why I love him :)

If you would love to read my newsletter (I know you would) and haven't received it through email or facebook yet, LET ME KNOW! My email is kelci_b@hotmail.com and I would love to send you a copy. If you would also like to stay in contact and keep up with all of my updates, send me YOUR email--I would love to have you in my regular contacts list. :) Guess this is all for now, folks. Talk to you soon!

Love love love,
Kelci


My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kittyykat93

My email: kelci_b@hotmail.com

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpreadHISloveee?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment