Monday, December 5, 2011

Picture update!

Here's some pictures from my Philippines outreach!






Doing our clown skits for a barangai! The children loved them :) 


 

A few of the girls from the girl's home that we went to. 
They were so precious! So beautiful.




Our trip on a tiny canoe across the river to get to another barangai. 
It was an interesting experience!




My girls from the youth camp we hosted. They were shy at first, but so much fun to be with! They had a hunger for God that made me so excited! I enjoyed working with them.



To the left, you can see Katherine and I entertaining the kids with some songs and dancing. It's so much fun being silly! We had a blast working with these children.





Katherine and I with some of the children from the same day as the pic above ^
They LOVED being in pictures with us :)


So that's just a piece of what I experienced in the Philippines. My newsletter is coming soon to update you all again on what God has in store for me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment