Monday, December 12, 2011

He knows the plans that he has for me.

So, as time continues to pass and January 8th slowly (but surely) creeps up on me, I begin to think more and more about what I am getting myself into. There are many thoughts running through my mind. Many, many thoughts running through my mind.
So far, it looks like I am getting myself into:

"An experience that costs over $6,500."
"Even more time spent not doing college."
"Another five months away from home."

"The next step down the path God has set before me."


I think I like the last thought the best. Because, in all honesty, although I will have to sacrifice the things named above--such as money, college, and being home--in the bigger picture, it is so much more worth it to follow the path God has set me on! Whether or not that path excludes the comforts of home, a car, a job, family and friends, etc. for a short amount of time, I know that God knows what he's doing. And with that, I am confident that those other things will be okay without me for a little while longer too. He knows the plans he has for me, and so I should not be worried or dismayed, for it will all work out according to his plan, right? Well, heck yes! But, that doesn't mean I am not still a little nervous. For now, while all of this busy stuff is out of control (fundraising, mostly) I would love for you guys to keep me in your prayers. Mostly just for a smooth process going back into another YWAM school, and that fundraising would go well so that I will still be able to GO to the school!

I want all of you to be apart of this journey alongside of me, so, as promised--I will continue to update you guys as much as possible! Thank you all for everything.

Love you guys!!
-Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment